The owners of this striking residence spared no expense when they commissioned their architect to design a home for their family that would not only envelope them in comfort, style & luxury; but also stand the test of time. The level of detail & craftmanship that has gone into this home is mind blowing.
The majestic front elevation provides a timeless, classy street appeal that gives a hint of what is to come.
Features & benefits include:
* Front portico, with 40 course high ceiling, leads to double glass front doors, opening to the grand hallway with soaring high ceiling featuring fluted ornate cornice
* Stunning Tasmanian Oak flooring to the main living areas & halls
* Spacious, semi-open plan formal lounge & dining areas, with vaulted ceiling, provides elegant surroundings for formal dinner parties
* The opulent master bedroom suite has double French doors leading to the luxury spa ensuite with his & hers vanities, shower & separate powder room
* Separate home office with double French doors for study or business
* Vast open plan family & meals areas featuring a striking vaulted ceiling with decorative lighting; providing a calm & relaxing space to unwind & spend time as a family
* Aspiring chef’s will be inspired to cook up a storm in the deluxe chef’s kitchen with sparkling granite bench tops, feature bulkhead, 900mm wide, electric, fan forced oven & 900mm wide gas cook top, plenty of under bench & overhead cupboards, wide storage draws, huge walk in pantry, generous breakfast bar & shoppers’ access from the garage
* Games room featuring decorative vaulted ceiling opens to the huge alfresco with ornate plaster cornice & columns complete with brand new BBQ with sink.
* 3 further bedrooms, all of a spacious size, with new laminate flooring & sliding door wardrobes with built in draws & shelving
* Central activity / study area with built in cabinetry & desks providing a great space for homework, study & game play for the children
* Family bathroom with twin vanities, bath & shower
* Separate WC
* Well-appointed laundry
* The amazing alfresco with water feature creates a peaceful, serene setting
* Extensive brick paving, synthetic lawn areas & low maintenance, water wise landscaping
* Extra-large garage with plenty of height for four-wheel drives, plus a small store room
* 569sqm block
This property also benefits from reverse cycle zoned air conditioning for all year-round comfort, a security alarm system plus a solar electricity system to keep power bills down.
Situated in a quiet street surrounded by established homes, this fine residence offers discerning buyers an opportunity to acquire one of the finest homes available & move straight in without spending a cent.
For further details & to arrange your private viewing, call Demo today on 0416 482 670