Basking in the cool waters of your own private oasis, you’ll begin to wonder whether life can get any better as you sit back and appreciate your new surroundings in peace! Priced to entice, this neat & tidy 4×2 home will appeal to first home buyers, young families and downsizers alike! Located within walking distance to schools, parks and shops this well-established family home is worth some serious consideration and is ready to move into today! Don’t wait for the home open CALL NOW to book in your private viewing!
• Proudly perched on a 510sqm block and situated in the “Dunes” East Butler you will benefit from the convenient location with two primary schools, Butler high school, ‘Irene McCormack’ Catholic college, shops and parks only a stone’s throw away! With Butler station and Brighton shopping precinct well under way, this is a great time to buy in one of the Northern corridors fastest growing suburbs!
• Offering fantastic street appeal this home is impressive in stature, instantly appealing to the eye and looks out to beautiful lush green lawns and manicured gardens!
• Nicely secluded at the front of the home; the double doors open up to a super spacious master bedroom which will impress all who are lucky enough to view! It boasts a large walk-in robe, sumptuous carpets, quality designer blinds and fresh neutral décor throughout! The open ensuite features ‘his & hers’ vanities, shower, a luxurious deep spa bath and separate W/C. At the rear of the home the additional three bedrooms are all perfect for young children and all have built in robes and neutral décor!
• Central to the home is the chef’s kitchen! In terms of storage it really doesn’t get much better than this! With stainless steel appliances including 900mm hob + rangehood, dishwasher, microwave recess, double pantry, double fridge recess…. this well-appointed kitchen has everything you need!
• Light & bright; the open plan living and dining area offers the ideal place for meals and quality family time! Fresh neutral tones, laminate wooden flooring and ambient lighting create a warm homely feel and the views of the outdoor entertainment are to die for! If you’ve had a long day at the office the enclosed theatre room is the place to put your feet up and switch on your favourite movies…just remember to bring the popcorn!
• Without a shadow of a doubt, the real focal point to this stunning home must be the outdoor entertainment area. This “resort style” haven offers privacy, tranquillity and the ultimate place to indulge throughout those warm summer months! Whether you’re cooling off in the sparkling pool, reading your favourite book under the vaulted patio or dining alfresco in the shade……life doesn’t get much better than this!
• EXTRAS INCLUDE: Double remote garage + side access, separate laundry + linen, 18 solar panels (including 6kw inverter), ducted reverse cycle air-con, alarm, ceiling fans, floating shelves, skirting board, additional power points, reticulation…the list goes on!
Call The Phil Wiltshire Team to book your private viewing!