Ideal for first home buyers & downsizers alike, this deceptively spacious 4×2 home is well finished, well positioned, and most importantly well priced in today’s market! Located in the eco-friendly ‘Green’ Estate only a short walk from Butler trainstation & shopping centre; this home boasts convenience, charm and a location to be proud of; CALL TODAY to book your private viewing.
• Proudly perched on a secure elevated block across from a large family park and surrounded by natural bushland; 35 Newbliss Gardens is a peaceful place to call home. Immerse yourself in this beautiful location and enjoy the sounds of nature as coastal breezes rustle the leaves and seasonal birds whistle away as they migrate through the area.
• Complimenting the surrounding natural bushland; the home has been landscaped with ferns, flowers and coastal grasses giving it a sense of privacy and total tranquility. The modern rendered façade hides a truly deceptive property packed to the rafters with extras and is ready for you to move in, unpack and enjoy! Notable features include: 14x Solar Panels with 3kW Inverter, ‘Telstra Velocity’ fibre optic internet, heightened ceilings throughout, ‘Total Eden’ bore water reticulation, and more…
• Secluded at the front of the home, the spacious master bedroom offers plenty of natural light and is fitted with a large walk-in robe, neutral décor and an open ensuite with ‘his & hers’ vanities and modern fixtures and fittings. The three additional double bedrooms are all fitted with built-in robes, venetian blinds and carpets.
• Boasting two separate living areas plus a separate formal dining room; this property allows plenty of space for the whole family! The front formal lounge is perfectly suited for quiet enjoyment of your favourite shows & movies or head to the open-plan living area for quality family time and entertaining friends.
• If you like to get creative in the kitchen you won’t be disappointed with what’s on offer here! The modern kitchen is central to the home and features: 900mm stainless steel appliances + rangehood, ‘Essa’ stone benchtops, fridge recess, walk-in pantry, soft closing drawers, spotlights and shopper’s entry.
• Central to the home, the outdoor courtyard allows plenty of natural sunlight through to the homes main living areas and has been cleverly dressed with ferns and flowers giving a serene feeling to the property. Through the enclosed double garage, the property also offers a small grassed area for pets, play or a home garden depending on your needs.
• EXTRAS INCLUDE: Double remote garage, gas hot water (storage), laundry + linen, chrome light fittings and powerpoints, coaxial points, additional powerpoints, flyscreen’s throughout, and so much more!
Call The Phil Wiltshire Team to book your private viewing!