** BUYING OR SELLING IN BUTLER? THEN SPEAK TO DAVE MARTIN – 0413 325 585 **
This ultra-modern home is absolutely immaculate and oozes style and tranquillity. The superb layout and design is unique and impeccable… all it needs is a new owner…why compromise?? Call NOW to view…!!! This is seriously one of the BEST finished homes on the market and as it is set in the thriving Northern Brighton corridor which means that you are surrounded by upmarket new homes, the John Butler Primary school and train station are just a small walk away and all that this brilliant community has to offer is right on your doorstep!!!
The features are simply first class and they include: –
– A spacious master bedroom that has his and hers walk in robes and boasts a luxurious feel. The ensuite has stylish fixtures & fittings.
– The kid’s bedrooms are also a great size and have larger built in robes.
– As you enter the home through the larger solid wood front door you automatically get that “quality feeling” that will make you feel like you’re right at home!
– The family and meals areas are simply the best… with beautiful flooring and the high ceilings finishes the house to a display like standard.
– Mum will love the designer kitchen which comes complete with upgraded stainless steel oven, stove and rangehood, large pantry, soft closing draws etc., and stone benchtops.
Slide open the door from the family living and walk out to the sensational entertaining area, the manicured and easy care grass and garden areas are larger than other similar houses on the market and are perfect for the kids and pets to run free…!!!
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Neutral fresh decor
– High ceilings throughout
– The front elevation is the best and completed a modern rendered façade with an extended driveway for extra parking, this leads to the large and extended double garage.
(Note: Double garage at the front, not the rear of the property)
– Extra storage areas.
– Large laundry with extra storage easy private sliding door access to clothesline
– Set on a great sized 350 meter block with only a short walk to schools, Butler Train Station, Aldi, Woolworths, and the “Central Brighton” hub with “everything” is close by.
– The current owner has put a lot of work into the manicured gardens and has it designed for the buyer who doesn’t want to spend hours in the garden!!!
NOW THIS IS LIVING….Call Dave Martin now on 0413 325 585 as an inspection will not disappoint!!!