CALL TO VIEW OVER THE HOLIDAY SEASON – 0408 422 863
The Phil Wiltshire Team are proud to present this beautiful ‘Seahaven’ cottage to the market! Boasting three huge bedrooms, two separate living areas, a timber-decked alfresco and BBQ area overlooking a pristine family parks plus gated rear-access for a boat, trailer or caravan… this unique home has it all! For first home buyers and down-sizers, it simply doesn’t get much better than this so don’t delay CALL NOW to book in your private viewing today as this one is a sure seller!
• If you’re looking for a home that offers space, style and serenity in a relaxing location this is the one for you! Boasting a superb family-friendly layout and a host of mod-cons; this is a property we know you’ll be truly proud of! If you’re bored of seeing the same old thing then be sure to view this larger-than-life Butler residence before it’s too late!
• Nestled in the premium ‘Seahaven Estate’ and surrounded by quality homes and friendly neighbours, if you want the best location that Butler has to offer then it doesn’t get much better than this! With immediate access to all of Butler’s amenities; you are only a short walk to shops, restaurants, local schools and Butler Train station!
• Set back on a secure elevated 360sqm block overlooking low-maintenance gardens, this home has been cleverly designed and constructed to allow full use of the block and takes advantage of its premium parkside location with a fitted BBQ area and extended alfresco! Perfect for keeping the kids in eyesight while enjoying the warm summer months with friends & family or simply a place to sit back and enjoy your new surrounding in peace! Maintenance-free and featuring gated rear access for a boat, trailer or caravan, the rear courtyard has been fitted with reinforced paving to ensure you can park the heaviest of vehicles without concern and is presented with dual garden sheds, secure double carport and a large shade sail.
• Through the French doors you are greeted to a spacious multi-purpose room which could be utilised in so many ways! Whether it be a formal lounge or parents retreat, a study or home business, a kid’s activity or hobby room…the options are endless… you can decide! The current owners opted to use it as a games room as it’s perfectly positioned for family entertaining and leads directly to the alfresco!
• The spacious master bedroom is nicely secluded at the front of the home and boasts a large walk-in robe, fresh neutral tones and a modern ensuite. The two additional bedrooms are both queens with robes, wood-look floating floors, roller blinds, robes and modern neutral tones throughout.
• If you consider yourself a master chef in the making, you’ll appreciate the central kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, fridge recess, breakfast bar + plenty of bench space, shopper entry, heaps of additional powerpoints, floating shelves, fitted storage and pantry!
• The open plan living and dining area offers the perfect place for meals and quality family time! Boasting a stylish & sophisticated look it is finished with ambient lighting, roller blinds and a fresh neutral finish throughout so there is literally nothing for you to do apart from move in, unpack and enjoy!
• EXTRAS INCLUDE: Solar hot water + instantaneous hot water, alarm system, laundry + linen, medical cabinet, 4 x rev-cycle aircon units, additional power points, internet points, coaxial points, beading throughout, flyscreen’s throughout, reticulation, and so much more!