*AVAILABLE TO VIEW 7 DAYS A WEEK – PHONE CRISTINA ON 0458 003 972*
Located in the heart of Mindarie, opposite a pristine park and walking distance to PETER MOYES and QUINNS BAPTIST COLLEGE, this double storey country charmer on a corner block offers views, value and versatility!
Imagine sipping your morning coffee from the balcony whilst drinking in the serene view of the park framed by tall conifer trees.
With all four spacious bedrooms on the upper level, your family will be spoilt for choice when it comes to views! The two front facing rooms, which include the master, have stunning views over Halmstad Park whilst the two rear bedrooms enjoy incredible sunset views!
The upper level also plays host to a walk in linen room as well as two bathrooms (one en-suite to the master bedroom) and of course the spacious balcony where one would sink into soft loungers to enjoy the peace and tranquillity of the panoramic view.
Head on downstairs where this country home is adorned by a family porch out front (perfect place yet again to sit and relax in the comfort of a comfy lounge chair or spend lazy weekends snuggled in a hammock reading your favourite novel) and a patio out back – the choice is yours to ensure that weather conditions do not interfere with any entertainment plans!
Stepping through a double entry door, you are greeted with a formal entrance, a lounge room to the left and theatre to the right … both boasting views over the park.
Walking down the passage, you walk into the heart of the home where you are greeted with an open plan kitchen and dining opening onto the patio through double sliding doors.
The stylish kitchen boasts a centre island which gives a sense of space and openness. The study is located off the dining room and is large enough to be used as a fifth bedroom.
Unique features of this home include but are not limited to;
• Elevated block ensuring privacy and majestic views
• Block is fully fenced ensuring maximum usage of block
• King-size master, en-suite bathroom, walk-in robes, bay window and split system
• Bedroom 2 and 3 are doubles
• Bedroom 4 is a queen
• Study or Bedroom 5
• Lounge is tiled with a split system aircon
• Theatre room has a bay window and is carpeted
• Double carport with roller doors – with its pitched roof will accommodate a 4×4
• Automated reticulation
• The entire home has been freshly painted on the interior and all carpets are new!
• Lofty ceilings on both levels
VIEWS, VALUE, LOCATION WITH A BIG SPLASH OF CHARACTER AND CHARM!