** Call Dave Martin for further details **
This is a pleasure to present to the buyers of Butler! Seriously, if you want the best call Dave now because it’s “FIRST IN BEST DRESSED!” Set on a larger 682 meter block and located within a 200 meter walk to the lake presents this great sized four bedroom two bathroom ultimate home! The features are endless and they include:
– A great sized master bedroom with recessed ceilings, the private ensuite is first class and comes with shower screens, upgraded tiling and a beautiful finish!
– The kids bedrooms are king sized and also have large built in robes
– Leading from the grand entry is a theatre room or parents retreat
– The kitchen is amazing! Mum will love the extra bench space that is perfect for the growing family and with only the best in appliances, dishwasher, extra cupboards and double fridge recess…it’s all here and you will love it!!! This overlooks the living areas that are huge!!! With quality flooring, beautiful window treatments and the views out to the entertaining/pool area are the best!!!
Slide open the doors from the games room and you walk out to the entertaining area, it’s at this time when your jaw will drop and you will discover that this is simply THE BEST!!! It’s like your own tropical oasis in your backyard and really has to be seen to be appreciated!!! Relax this coming summer playing with the kids in your below ground pool or if you are after some relaxing time have a quiet drink with the friends in the bar and patio area that is simply perfect!!! With the glass pool fencing it has a spectacular finish and as the property sits on an extra sized 682 meter block there is extra room for the kids and pets to run free and the neighbours aren’t right on your fence-line..!!!
This house has been renovated throughout and is this is what stands out from all other homes on the market.. packed full of extras and they include:
– Ducted air-conditioning
– Neutral fresh decor throughout
– Upgraded window treatments
– Renovated laundry with extra storage areas
– Walking distance to Butler Primary school, Butler College, train station, The Cornerstone family tavern, Dome cafe and sooo much more…!!!
With too much to list, this house really needs to be viewed to be fully appreciated!!! Call Dave today and discover with your own eyes what it would be like to live in one of Butlers BEST homes!!!