The seller’s have recently laid new flooring in this property. Check out the new photos, and come along to the home open this weekend.
Located in a prime, quiet location on an easy care block, this fantastic four bedroom home would be perfect for first home buyers who want nothing more than to put their own stamp on a property, or a family who want to take advantage of all the amenities on offer nearby.
Situated on a 461sqm block, bordering Blue Lake Nature Reserve, walking distance to local primary schools and senior college, close to Candlewood Village
shops, short walk to the train station and HBF Sports Centre, easy access to Mitchell Freeway and only a short drive to the City of Joondalup with its Shopping Centre, Cafes, Restaurants, Edith Cowan University and Perth’s beautiful Northern beaches.
Features include, but are not limited to:
– Split system air conditioning, plus ceiling fans
– Light-filled front lounge room with a built-in bar
– King size master bedroom with walk-in robe and en suite
– Minor bedrooms with BIR’s, all located to the rear of the home
– Large well-appointed main bathroom
– 4th bedroom currently utilitsed as a study
– Open plan galley style kitchen with ample cupboard space
– Double fridge recess
– Fisher and Paykel dishwasher
– Oven installed Nov ‘17
– Separate family meals area
– Screen Doors to front and lounge
– Large laundry with bench and storage space
– Carpets to bedrooms, laid Nov ‘17
– Updated window coverings
– Alarm system
– Below ground salt water pool
– Spacious covered, paved Alfresco with access to pool
– Gas Hot Water system
– Easy care, established garden
– Double carport
– Single lock up garage
Contact Kathy Moore to organise your viewing
*The location shots are of the neighbourhood park.