With the thoughtful combination of discerning design and creation of opulent living spaces, this residence delivers something special for everyone. The multiple living areas, personal retreats, entertaining options and alfresco zone create what can only be labelled an idyllic lifestyle balance.
An entertaining, dining, social and living spirit awakens in this impressive home with a grand double entrance, master retreat with private courtyard, water feature and walk-in dressing room, plus formal lounge and spanning alfresco entertaining area.
Everywhere you look there are clever ideas to enjoy including extra leisure space complementing the central living area. This home balances eye-catching features with innovative architectural design and style.
Dressed to impress and ideally positioned in the northern coastal suburb of Iluka, with a host of key amenities within minutes of your front door. Call us today for more information or come and explore the property at our next opening.
• Grand Double Entrance
• Formal Lounge with Gas Fireplace
• Formal Dining – overlooking established gardens
• Raised Ceilings – Casual living areas
• Master Suite with Water Feature
• En-suite Bathroom with Separate Powder Room
• Walk-in Dressing Room (Master Suite)
• Kitchen – Caesar stone benchtop, Ilve & Miele Appliances
• Casual Lounge with Gas Fireplace
• Computer Nook (Built-in Desks) between minor bedrooms
• Three Double Size (Minor) Bedrooms
• Large Three-way Family Bathroom
• Extensive Alfresco Entertaining Area
• Established Gardens
• Minutes from Sir James McCusker Park
• Kitchen & Bathrooms ALL renovated in appox 5 years ago
• Large 3-Door Storage Cupboard in Laundry
• Walk-in Linen Cupboard
• Area under roof – Approx. 318m2
• Block – Approx. 707m2
• Built by Beaumonde Homes